How to Write SEO Content and Get Better Traffic to Your Website
Designing a website that's superficially "perfect" -- meaning it looks good, runs fast, and is secure -- is good and all, but it's not enough. If you want to attract the right visitors to your site and get them to convert (i.e. subscribe, contact, buy, etc.), then you first need to get Google to take notice.
This SEO course is for anyone who wants to build their own WordPress website and actually see results from it. In other words, you want it to rank well in search without having to pay a web developer, marketer, or copywriter a lot of money to make it happen. And you want people to read your copy and think, "This is just what I've been looking for!".
I’m going to help you do that.
In today’s course, you will learn:
- How to create an SEO page template you can use over and over again.
- The key parts of the page to optimize for search.
- How and why to add a focus keyword to each page.
- What link building does for your domain authority.
- How to leverage the Yoast plugin and let it show you where to improve your SEO.
- Why you need to keep your website updated with fresh content.
In the end, you will have a template you can use to create the rest of the content -- web pages and blog posts -- on your website.